FOR SALE

Wednesday 8 July 2015

Kaye Wiggs Tillie - looking for a new home! Tillie has now SOLD - THANK YOU!

I have decided to rehome my little Kaye Wiggs human Tillie and thought I would offer her here to my blog readers, before putting her on Den of Angels and The Resin Cafe.

Tillie is approx 29cm tall and very slim.  She is a resin ball jointed doll and skin tone is called 'light tan'.  She has regular human ears and her default faceup.  She will come with a wig and random eyes, and will travel to her new home nude in her padded green satin bag that she came in.

Tillie is in excellent clean condition without any nasty smells or damage.  I've had her since August 2012 and as far as I can see doesn't appear to have yellowed at all, she is a nice creamy 'milky coffee' colour.

Kaye Wiggs dolls are very sought after and often face sculpts are not repeated after their initial run.  If you do however, get the chance to order one during the ordering period, you then have a long wait of at least 5 months before the dolls are ready to ship from the US. So this is a good opportunity of own a little Kaye girl without the long wait and the customs fees, as I've already paid those! :( 

The price for Tillie is £350 plus postage from Spain.  I will post worldwide.  I can only accept paypal. 









Tillie has now SOLD, thank you very much for looking!




6 comments:

  1. Hi Sharon, she's very cute, I hope you'll find a great new home for her :-). The Kaye Wiggs dolls are lovely, I love the eyes and expressions on these dolls! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Linda! And yes, thankfully I have found a great home for her! :)
      I'm sure she'll be very happy where she's going....and hopefully so will her new mum be happy with her!
      xxx

      Delete
  2. She's gorgeous , if only I had a few dolly pennies ! I'm sure she'll find a welsh... I mean wonderful home soon :)
    Hugs Dee xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha you got it in one Dee!!!! Although I'm sure you probably heard from her new mum already as she seemed incredibly excited last night when she was the first to email me with her offer of adoption!
      xxx

      Delete
  3. That was a quick sale! But no wonder, she's adorable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it really was!!!! Thankfully she's going to a lovely lady and will be cherished I'm sure :)
      Thank you jSarie!
      xxx

      Delete

Your comment will be visible after moderation.