FOR SALE

Tuesday 13 January 2015

The little farm girl and the wolf!

It would appear that you can take the girl out of the farm, but you can't take the farm out of the girl....little Angelina has been making herself very busy this morning digging up vegetables from the garden, she really has been earning her keep ;)

"Tita Sharon, can I goes out in the garden and dig up veggies for you please?"  was the first thing I heard this morning on entering the playroom.

I was more than happy for the little sweetie to go out in the garden, after all the sun was shining, it was quite warm enough and she now has 'farm pants' to wear.....so off she 'toddled' with her shovel and her trolley, her hair pulled back in gingham tied pigtails :)


I gave her an apple to eat and later noticed her sitting nicely in the shade of the lemon tree....she'd obviously been very busy as she now had her red trolley full of vegetables!!!



Wait a minute!  Who's that little white fellow in the trolley with all the veggies?  It seems Angelina has found herself a new friend!

"Yes Tita, he's mine new friend!" (She speaks like her brother Connor back home in  Wales, as you would expect!) ;)  "Can I'm keep him?  Pleeeeze!"


Before I could answer, there was an almost catastrophe.....or would that be a dogostrophe? ;)  Shock horror!  Along came a big hairy wolf and snook straight up to the trolley and whisked the poor little rabbit away, licking it's chops with glee at the thought of a nice rabbity luncheon!!!





Luckily though, I was able to whisk the poor creature out of the clutches of the big scary 'wolf' and apart from a bit of slobber, the little white rabbit was unharmed....if a bit scared after it's ordeal.  He hopped quickly onto the rock where Angelina had been sitting eating her apple.


Angelina though, was a little upset....poor child!  Especially when she saw that the little rabbit had lost a small piece of his fur.....big naughty wolf!


She carefully placed him back in the cart with an extra carrot.....and made her way back inside.  She didn't want anything else to happen to her new little friend!!!



Hope you liked my little 'story'.....I'm hopeless at stories!!!  And also that you like her new farm pants and tee shirt that I finished this morning. 


She wants to just show you her matching stripey socks before she goes off to play in the playroom with her new friend!



No rabbits, Toddlers, chihuahuas, vegetables or WOLVES were hurt in the making of this blog post ;)


23 comments:

  1. I LOVE THIS!! Not only does it have a toddler (looking fab in her new dungarees...but a CHIHUAHUA!!! How gorgeous! Certainly made my afternoon I can tell you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thanks Ronny, I'm glad to hear that the added 'WOLF' creature made your afternoon! Honestly though, that dog is such a thief, no matter what I put down or drop so she's there stealing it. And the way she does it too, slinking across and carefully removing it....she went for the veggies at first then spotted the furry rabbit on closer inspection!!!!! Do you know we once found a €50 note underneath her in her bed one day!!!!! Luckily she didn't eat it. And she's a menace for going down my handbag if I leave it where she can reach it!!!
      Big hugs Sharon xxx

      Delete
  2. Adored the little tale! Very clever to include that 'big, bad wolf' in the story to add some 'shock and horror' and terror to the story.
    That photo of the dog licking her lips is just priceless!
    Loving Angelina's bright and colourful play dungarees. Just perfect for her with the added detail of the contrasting gingham. and your famous stripped socks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Kendal, glad you enjoyed it. I do struggle with stories though, as you could probably tell....Dee certainly hasn't anything to worry about from me LOL ;)
      I'm glad you like the outfit too, hopefully Jenni will like it when she sees it!!!!
      Big hugs Sharon xxx

      Delete
    2. You didn't struggle with this story, what a gift that big bad wolf is for the photo shoot of Angelina being very helpful in the garden in her fab new farm pants.

      Delete
  3. Gnihihi! Great! Thankyou - this is precious.
    This was the chance for your Chi becoming a WOLF.

    As ever - your clothes are lovely from head to toe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Digne, glad you like it! This Chi is a monster sometimes and I really think she feels she is a big scary wolf at times! But she's a lovable wolf all the same!!! :)
      Glad you like the outfit too ;)
      Big hugs Sharon xxx

      Delete
  4. Love how you Chi took the rabbit off! wonderful , made me chuckle ! Angelina looks gorgeous in your wonderful farm pants , just perfect for when she's back home in Wales and the weather starts to warm :)
    Great story :) I think the dog deserved a bone for playing the Wolf so well :)
    hugs Dee xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much Dee, glad you like it! Honestly she is incredible, the way she slinked in...previous to that she was walking up and down my back as I lay on the floor taking the photos, then she spotted the cart and that was it. If something goes missing in this house we always know that the chances are Suki has stolen it....she takes anything that she can reach or that falls to the floor...pegs, pens, food (wow she is so quick when it's food that drops!) ... our garden is scattered with chewed pegs!!!!!
      As for the farm pants, I hope they'll be perfect for her in Wales!
      Big hugs Sharon xxx

      Delete
  5. Cute story, bunny, wolf and toddler - and I love the outfit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tricia, I'm glad you like it :)
      Big hugs Sharon xxx

      Delete
  6. I love the overalls and the socks! The wolf is pretty cute too! Where did you ever get the little Radio Flyer wagon? Adorable! Cheers!

    Happysuz from Boston

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Happysuz, glad you like it!
      The wagon was actually a gift from a dolly friend in the US! I've had it many years though, so I don't know if it's discontinued, she sent me this and a tricycle, but the tricycle is a much smaller scale :)
      Big hugs Sharon xxx

      Delete
  7. Very cute! I loved the cameo by your "wolf" :)

    And nice work on the outfit! It suits her perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much jSarie! Glad you like it :)
      Big hugs Sharon xxx

      Delete
  8. The story is very nice and I love the wolf Àhhhm the doggy:)) I like also the red dungarees...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, I'm glad you like it Barbara! And my wolf LOL!
      Big hugs Sharon xxx

      Delete
  9. Great story Sharon - naughty pup was missing out on the action! Glad the cute little bunny didn't suffer too much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL thanks Rosie, I'm glad you enjoyed it.....I wish I had the Irish story telling gene though from my dad, I obviously missed out on that one! ;)
      xxx

      Delete
  10. I really lenjoyed your story Sharon, well done! It has a wonderful surprise to see your adorable pup who played the wolfish role very well. The bunny survived so we are all happy! :). Your toddler dungaree outfit is charming and the gingham trimmings are perfect! Just a great post and brought a smile to my face! Thank you!! Love, Ginger xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Ginger, I'm glad you liked it....and the outfit! I'm happy that it brought a smile to your face, that's the main thing :)
      xxx

      Delete
  11. I love your story, Sharon and how, oh how, did you get the little wolfie to lick his lips so convincngly? Put a camera close to our dog and her rushes up so you can take a close-up of his nostrils!

    Angelina looks wonderful in your creations. She is very lucky to be modelling such high-end outfits.Your choice of fabricsfor this set and the little ra-ra outfit are gorgeous. Madam might be reluctant to come back to Welsh mud and a lack of designer clothing!

    Ar you finding her hair hard work? My daughter had the same kind of hair and now straightens it because it is so easily tangled. Feel free to braid Angelina's if you want to.
    Jx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jenni
      I'ts so lovely to hear from you, I hope you're doing OK!
      I'm glad you like the outfits, and don't worry Angelina will be fine when she comes back, she will be worn out from all the modelling and just glad to get back home to her mum and normality...it's very hard being a model and having to hang around half naked "between shots" you know! ;) As for her hair, well I took the wig off before I started and left her bald whilst trying the outfits on as whith them going on and off her hair would have got in a right old mess, but braiding is a good idea, I might try that! I'd love curls myself but Brendan's girlfriend has beautifully curly hair and she also straightens it, saying that it gets tangled and messy too easily ..... we're never satisfied, are we!!!!!

      I'll speak with you again very soon!
      Bighugs till then
      Sharon xxx

      Delete

Your comment will be visible after moderation.