FOR SALE

Saturday 28 June 2014

A new little Slate Eyed Gotz girl here too!

We came home from the coast yesterday and my new little girlie had been delivered the previous day.   I was anxiously waiting to see her because I'd not asked any questions about her prior to pressing that BIN button on Ebay.....so I lived in hope that she'd be in good condition.  Well the Sasha gods must have been looking out for me because she is actually far cuter than I expected!  The seller's listing stated that her hair was dry, but I can honestly say it feels lovely to me!  It is clean, silky and smells really nice too.  I'm really pleased that I don't have to wash it!!!!  It is also thick and although more sparsely rooted on top, it doesn't appear to be falling or breaking off!  I just love her face shape and her little chin!

So here she is, she hasn't got a name yet but we're working on it.... she arrived wearing the flowered dress and dark mauve shoes, I swapped her plain white socks for lilac and white stripes.







And here she is wearing an outfit that I quickly made specially for her, she needs a different colour socks though!!  The blouse, which is still waiting for buttons,  is made from a vintage table mat that was given to me.







7 comments:

  1. Drat I just commented and it vanished!! So will try again!
    She's lovely Sharon and has a pretty face. Looks good in both outfits too!
    I'm afraid you have slipped further down that slope and we already here bid you welcome!! :) we are a nice bunch in general, so make yourself comfortable you'll be here a good long while... :)
    hugs Dee xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL don't you just hate it when that happens! I've taken to copying and pasting my comments sometimes before pressing the 'post' button as I've had this happen so many times!!!
      I'm glad you like her Dee, I'm very happy with her...and yes, I think I slipped a while back now and try as I might, I just can't seem to scramble back up again....LOL!
      Big hugs Sharon xx

      Delete
  2. She's a beauty, Sharon. What a sweet face she has and she looks fantastic in both outfits. What a find!
    Jenni x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Jenni, I'm really very happy with her!
      Big hugs Sharon xx

      Delete
  3. She's lovely. Congratulations. Her blouse is a treasure as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Julie, I'm glad that you like her and her blouse!
      Big hugs Sharon xx

      Delete
  4. Wow Sharon, your blonde girl is stunning and I love how you have dressed her :). So nice that her condition is better than described...that does happen sometimes and is always a happy event! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will be visible after moderation.