FOR SALE

Tuesday 24 June 2014

A bit of sewing....or maybe a LOT!

I have been incredibly busy sewing for the last 5 or 6 days as I wanted to catch up with my orders after my 'visitors' break.  Yesterday I finished a small part of my latest commission.  I wanted to wait until the lady had seen them before putting them on here.  Thankfully she is happy with the photos, so I thought I'd add a bit of colour to my blog!  I hope you enjoy!

I wasn't able to have a row of girls modelling together as we didn't have enough appropriate shoes with us, so the girls were photographed individually...sorry for lots of photos!

First up we have Bailey modelling a cerise pink and white set, with polkadots and tiny flowers.  Even her socks have polkadots!!  




Next up is Gabrielle modelling a second pink set, the skirt fabric is covered with tiny deep pink roses.  This set comes with a pale pink tee shirt and pink edged white socks.




Here we have Wren modelling a yellow set, the skirt fabric has tiny little bumble bees printed on it and one has flown off and landed on her hairband ;)    And I finally found some yellow fabric with polkadots for the socks!




The second yellow set, which is really more of a lemon, is being modelling by Gabrielle.  I say 'yellow/lemon' but this has a lot of white too, the tee shirt and the lower frill of the skirt are both snowy white!  Socks are pale lemon to match the skirt.  Gabby really has too much hair for a hairband!!




And now we have the blue sets!  Wren is modelling the first of the two blue sets, it's a bright sunny turquoise blue tee shirt with the same colour reflected in the pattern of the skirt fabric and the dots on the lower frill of the skirt.  Turquoise and white striped socks go with this outfit.




Bailey is modelling the second blue set, this one has a pale baby blue tee shirt and the blue skirt fabric has tiny pink flowers on it.  The socks are pale blue with pink lace tops.




And lastly, something for the boys.  The lady requested a couple of pairs of knit shorts in brown and navy blue.  These are pull on with no pockets.


All outfits are already SOLD. Thank you for looking! 

15 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, as always!Your girls are all so lovely too, they really do your wonderful outfits justice.
    Jenni xx

    PS I'm letting people know that my blogger Reader is behaving oddly. I only get notification of the last person to post's latest item. The reading list no longer comes up, so I may miss posts you write - hope not but know I've missed some already from other bloggers. Blogger SAY they are dealing with this but at least one other person has had this problem for 2 years now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your nice comments Jenni, I'm glad you like the outfits and the girls!

      Yes, I'm getting the same problem and I saw that they say it's been reported and that they're dealing with it....I sincerely hope so because it's very annoying isn't it! I was going to go down my list and check each and every persons blog out but only got as far as the third one when I got sidetracked! LOL

      Big hugs Sharon xxx

      Delete
  2. Another wonderful selection of trendy clothes for Sasha's! They all look so nice especially in the Spanish sunshine!
    What beautifully fitting clothes and I love the matching socks
    hugs Dee xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much Dee, glad you like them! I agree that the sunshine does bring the bright colours out nicely, doesn't it!
      Big hugs Sharon xx

      Delete
  3. Another delicious collection, you are so clever!
    Loving them all but especially the lace trim on the last blue set. Thanks for sharing them :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks for that Rosie, I'm glad you like them.
      Hugs Sharon xx

      Delete
  4. Spoilt for choice once again. Each and everyone being a OOAK!
    Such cute and trendy outfits for our Sasha girls this Summer!
    (Even my daughter stopped in her tracks and was heard to exclaim when passing some of mine here "I love these little ra-ra outfits!")
    Who's a very clever woman then????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Kendal, and yes, definitely one of a kind. Sometimes I have to remind myself through looking at photos, just what I made previously as I really don't want to use the same fabric choices exactly.....
      I'm flattered that your daughter was stopped in her tracks by the outfits and that she liked them!
      Big hugs Sharon xx

      Delete
  5. I love this outfits and the fabrics. I like Bailey most with the blue ensemble and the very nice hairstyle!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Barbara, I'm glad you like them. I'm enjoying my sewing a lot at the moment, the break from it was good for me!
      Big hugs Sharon xx

      Delete
  6. Such a lovely choice of outfits on your girls, lucky buyer. I am sure each outfit will take some Spanish sunshine with them to their new wearers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thanks Anna, and yes, hopefully a little bit of Spain will travel with them to their new home in the US!!
      Big hugs Sharon xx

      Delete
  7. Just beautiful Sharon, I love each one of your outfits. So very nice to post them for us to see. Spreading sunshine to all of us---RaRa!! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Ginger, I'm glad you love them....I enjoy making them, choosing what fabrics will look nice etc., and although it takes a while to make them all, I hope it's worth it for the buyer in the end!
      Big hugs Sharon xx

      Delete
  8. Soooo many lovley dresses... wow!
    I'm a little bit jealous... on your sewing skills and your wonderful ladys.
    Really really like everything on your fotos!

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will be visible after moderation.