FOR SALE

Monday 11 November 2013

Mr Stinky cleans up nicely!

A few weeks ago I blogged about the new brunette boy who'd arrived from the UK, having a few problems and smelling none too pleasantly!  His badly falling brunette hair was removed and I'd wigged him as a girl, but despite a good clean, he still had a very cloying smell about him.  I was going to give him the cat litter treatment but thought I'd leave him outside in the garden for a few days first, just to see if that worked.  And luckily it did!  He now smells just fine and for the time being he is back to being a boy again!   He only has a pair of trousers so far, a simply made pair of jumbo cord ones that quickly made him today, but he does have a wig!  He is currently wearing a Monique Gold Jojo which I've trimmed in length at the back, but it is still nice and long.  He is a bit of a beach bum and surfer dude so he likes to keep his hair long!!  I have cut out a shirt for him and hope to sew it together tomorrow. 

He hasn't got a name yet, but might end up being called Jack!  We shall see!







15 comments:

  1. Glad to hear the terrible smell's gone! He looks very nice in his new wig, nice that he is a boy again.
    Just as well it's nice and sunny and warn in Spain as he might get cold waiting for his shirt!!
    Love the name Jack :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dee. Yes, I kept looking at him and thinking "are you a boy or a girl?" and somehow he told me he was a boy and wanted to stay as one.....so a boy he is! I already have a BJD called Jack but I'm going to call him Jack too because I like the name, plus it was the name my dad went by, even though his actual name was John!
      He now has a shirt but it's not quite finished, maybe tomorrow!!!

      Delete
  2. hello sharon,
    what size and color is the monique gold wig... it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Well this one is a size 8/9 I believe, but, as with nearly all my wigs here, it has been here a while, so may have loosened a bit, because it's a bit loose on him. I've put a bit of velcro inside and it's holding on nicely.
      If I remember rightly the colour is Golden Auburn/Golden Strawberry and I got it from Facets by Marcia, I highly recommend her for her service and prices.

      Delete
    2. thank you for all the infomation. :)

      Delete
  3. I think he has such a nice face he could be boy or girl, but I am loving the surfer dude look :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ronny, I agree, he does have a nice face that could be one or the other. I need to make him some really surfer dude clothes, don't I!!

      Delete
  4. He's a handsome lad, Sharon. I think it is nice to have a longer haired lad in the family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Jen, I agree, because my other boys have short hair!

      Delete
  5. Aww...he's adorable as a boy too! He looks like he'd have fun running around the beach. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Randomfish, I will have to take some photos of him on the beach now that the tourists have all gone home!

      Delete
  6. Yes - wasn't Jack the name of the pirate played by Johnny Depp in the Pirates of the Caribbean films?

    Penny
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it sure was! Jack Sparrow! Maybe he should be a pirate instead!

      Delete
  7. Monique Gold Jojo is one of my all time favorit wigs. I love Jpop Kana too and that is very similar. Glad he smells more nice now. It's always so great when a new doll come together nicely and start to show who they are.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you Lene, I love the Jojo wigs, they're so versatile. I also like the Kana but don't have them because Jpop charges so much postage for just one wig and I'm not prepared to pay it!! Yes, he smells absolutely fine now, thank goodness!!!

      Delete

Your comment will be visible after moderation.