FOR SALE

Thursday 24 January 2013

Rheia's head joins her body!

Today my Mini Fee Rheia head arrived from The Netherlands and how pleased she was to get back together with her body that was waiting here for her!

I am still without my laptop so couldn't upload my photos from my camera, so took a few using my iPhone. I have only seen them on the tiny screen so hope they are nice when viewed larger.

Here are a few taken in the garden this afternoon...between rain!! Yes the weather has been dreadful today, wet and really quite cold. Neighbours are wondering if we might get snow....









4 comments:

  1. I bet she is pleased to have a body!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks great. I'm so excited for you to have her all together now. PS: Love her red jacket.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looks stunning and she seems to be dressed for the weather too. LOL Congrats Sharon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all for your nice comments. I'll try to take some more photos soon, I've been a bit busy over the last few days!

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will be visible after moderation.