FOR SALE

Wednesday 7 March 2012

Another lovely sunny day.....

And some great news from my son!  He actually proposed to his girlfriend today whilst the pair of them are on holiday in London and she said YES!!!  Or so he told me in a text message this afternoon!  I admit that I knew he was going to do it, I'd seen the ring and everything, but a couple of times he did say to me "What if she says No?".....I didn't have an answer for that, but I did think that it was unlikely!  They've been together for 5 and a half years now so I would have been surprised if she'd turned him down! 

Apparently she was soooo shocked, especially when he went down on one knee in the middle of a museum in London! Brendan said that she, Virginia,  thought he was joking!  But she loves the ring although it will need to be made a bit smaller! 

So......I wonder how long I have to lose weight before they name the day!!!!

On the dolly front, because today was such a beautifully sunny day again, I took some photos of a few dolls in the garden.  The first ones were of my lovely Iplehouse JID Amy wearing an outfit that I actually made last week for a different bigger doll but it was too narrow on the big one so Amy grabbed it for herself.  She is such a pretty doll and I think this outfit really suits her......although I have to say that in the first photo she's looking a bit slouchy!!!




Then a little short photostory with the Secretdoll Persons.....I love these little big headed girls, they have so much personality crammed into their small skinny bodies!!!  And to think that when I first saw them, I thought they were quite hideous!!!!  Just goes to show.....





No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be visible after moderation.