FOR SALE

Saturday 20 August 2011

So laid back as to be almost horizontal!

Here we are still at the coast and as the title says, I'm so laid back I feel I'm almost horizontal!  I have finally finished my book, The Shell Seekers, and have to say that I thoroughly enjoyed it.  I came to the conclusion that I can't possibly have read it before unless I'm losing my marbles....oh well, I guess anything is possible!  And now I have the task of deciding what to read next.....oh boy my life is full of decisions! LOL

I have actually done a few things, such as Thursday we drove to Marbella, collecting Brendan and Virginia from Fuengriola on the way, they have been down there for a week staying at her parents piso.  There is a large shopping centre in Marbella called La Cañada and they have a Marks and Spencers there!!!!  It's not been open long and isn't a very big store but big enough for me to buy my bras....can't beat an M&S bra for confort!!!  Spanish bras just leave everything either squished like two oranges ready to juice or dangling like fat sardines in a net! LOL!  So from now on I will wait until I go there to buy them!

I also bought a pretty new swimsuit in the sale, it was 75% off....so I had to snap it up!  Even if the neckline does plunge a little further than I had anticipated!  Shame I haven't got a cleavage because it would look really nice if I did!

Oh and some cinnamon and raisin bagels.....Lovely!  I guess at a push I could stuff the front of the swimsuit with a couple of bagels!!! Ahhhh problem solved!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be visible after moderation.