FOR SALE

Tuesday 19 July 2011

Another nice dolly day...

Today I went to visit my friend Olga (Vainilladolly on Flickr) and took Percy along with me. She really enjoyed meeting up with Pinda and Kodama, Olga's two Secretdoll Persons....and it wasn't long before the three of them were chattering away as if they'd known each other for ages!

In the meantime I was able to collect Michael, my little Lati Yellow tanned Pirate Ruki who has been visiting with Olga for a new faceup. She worked her usual magic and he is just gorgeous, with a really boyish, mischevious look and Olga's lovely 'trademark' freckles....I'm delighted with him!!! Thanks again Olga!


And I finally got to meet Javi, Olga's little lad! What a cutie! He has the loveliest hair, the colour is a mixture of so many shades of blond.....the sort of natural highlights that women like me pay out hundreds of euros to get!!!! Anyway, he may only be 5 but he taught me EVERYTHING I needed to know about Super Mario....go on, ask me, I bet I know the answer!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be visible after moderation.